Hot Off the Presses!



I am very happy to announce something that I’ve had to keep secret for quite some time. It’s been an exciting process, but just now the doors to a very large surprise were thrown open. A few months back the first two books of my A Life of Death collection were signed by Books of the Dead Press. The novels underwent an additional edit for minutia and a complete revamp of the cover. It’s been great working with the publisher, and I look forward to the mini releases. 

Mini releases? you might be wondering. (And yes, that was a pun. Don't shoot me for it.) Books of the Dead Press has stated that they are extremely excited about A Life of Death’s new release—so much so that the publisher is releasing the series in serialized form. To find out more, follow the publisher link above and read the release with your own eyes. 

However, the excitement doesn’t stop there. Books of the Dead Press has expressed interest in a third book in the A Life of Death series, planned for release by the end of 2013. So stop by and get your copy of Episode 1 today and tell your friends. I can’t express in words how excited I am about this new publication.


But yet again, that’s not all. In addition, I am tying up loose ends on Salvation, the sequel to Invisible Dawn in the Altered Realities series, which should finally be released in the coming weeks. So fans of Altered Realities, get ready for a high-flying ride. But beware, it could get a little bumpy. As I finish Salvation, I will be accepting volunteers as beta readers. What are beta readers? For keen-eyed readers who agree to make comments and give personal insights into the new book before the release, I will provide a special e-copy of Salvation. Just email me using the form on the side of the page, and I’ll get it right out to you as an e-mail attachment for free. I will be accepting people into my group of beta readers for a limited time, though. So contact me by Sunday, July 7th with your name and e-mail to participate.
 


Weston Kincade ~ Author of the Altered Realities series, A Life of Death collection of novels, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,