Zombies... They're Coming!!!


Hey there, wonderful people!

And yes, I just called you wonderful.This writing adventure wouldn’t be nearly as fun without you… and the zombies of course.

Yes, I said it... the zombies.


I have never written a zombie novel myself... at least not yet. However, as a member of the Horror Writers Association, it makes sense that I’m a big fan of The Walking Dead, Steve Kuhn’s Dext of the Dead series, and the more traditional classics.

There’s something new coming out though... something tempting, vivid, and scary I thought I would share. Today, May 21st, a great fellow author, hat lover and friend by the name of M.A. Robbins just released book one in his Zombie Uprising trilogy. (Yes, hat lover. He has great tastes. Just sayin'!)

What’s more, books two and three are already finished and will be released every two weeks for the next month and a half.

Yeah… that’s what I'm talking about. Awesome! No year-long wait for the next book in the series.

And Mike gave me a great opportunity to pass along to my fans… a free look at an exciting excerpt so you can see if it’s for you. Like test driving a car before anyone else, you get an early peek. 

Just follow this link to The Awakening and see for yourself. Best of all, you don't have to wait if you want to read more. 

It was released today.

Talk soon,
Weston Kincade ~ Author of the A Life of Death collection, The Priors, and Strange Circumstances

PS: So how about you? What are your favorite zombie movies and books? Let me know below.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,