Summer Begins with Roxie Prince Rocking her Review

Well, May is almost over. Happy Memorial Day! So much is happening. The school year just ended, so now I get to spend more time writing. Woohoo! That's always wonderful. I hope you look forward to the summer as much as I do.

A couple days ago I had the pleasure of hearing from Roxie Prince, multi-genre indie author and extreme survivor. She was born HIV+ and has had to deal with it all her life. And no, I'm not outting her here. She talks about it on her site in addition to reading and reviewing books. You can see what she had to say about book 1 in the A Life of Death trilogy on her book review site, Survival Stories.

Look around and see what she's about. I'm certain there will be plenty to pique your interest, so send her some love and support!


Weston Kincade ~ Author of the A Life of Death collection, The Priors, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,