Now Taking Questions on Goodreads' Ask the Author

Recently Goodreads created a new opportunity that I thought was great. It's called Ask the Author. I just encountered it, and as an avid reader and writer, I thought this would be a great opportunity to speak with those who inspired me... at least those still living. I haven't checked yet, but will certainly be looking to see if Stephen King has enabled this function on his Goodreads author account. I kind of doubt it considering how famous he is, but you never know.

For fans of my books or writers interested in editing or publishing advice, I've enabled this function on my author account on Goodreads. Feel free to voice any questions you might have. I've answered a few so far and will try to do so each week, time willing. 

If you have an author you'd love to contact, I encourage you to check and see if they're taking questions using this program. You can get their personal insights on everything from favorite influences to writing techniques and what they have planned for characters in upcoming novels.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of the A Life of Death collection, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , ,