The Golden Bulls Paperback Release

In addition to getting more 5-star reviews on the A Life of Death series recently, something else is coming to fruition that I thought fans might like to see...

The sequel to A Life of Death, which is currently available as episodes 7-12 in ebook, is about to be released in paperback. Books of the Dead Press just sent me the new cover for my opinion, and I must say that I was excited to see it. The book is titled The Golden Bulls, and here's a sneak peek.


I love that it's in line with the horror and murder mystery aspects of the story. For those of you who know me, you're probably familiar with my proclivity for dead quiet places, especially when they have so much history hidden underfoot. I'm a bit of an oddball with interests in old cemeteries... not to mention their relevance to this story, so this cover hit the spot like a warm cup of Joe first thing on a lazy morning.

In addition, there are a few more things coming down the pipeline, so I'll let you know more when there is confirmation. Until then, I think I'll head over to the Cleveland Concoction Sci-fi and RPG convention next weekend. It should be a lot of fun for anyone in the area with similar interests.


Weston Kincade ~ Author of the A Life of Death collection and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , ,