New 5-Star Book Releases and Covers!

Just the other day, a few exciting things happened that I’ve been waiting on. The A Life of Death series, both book one and its sequel The Golden Bulls, were released as independent novels through my publisher. Right now the ebooks can be found on Amazon, but soon they will be available on all other major ebook retailers.


Not only that, the books have really been dressed up and given even more haunting covers that really do the books justice. I have provided the links below with the new covers so you can see them and grab a copy. Let me know what you think of the new covers. I’m very excited to hear readers’ responses. You can email me or just post below.


 
A Life of Death, Book One 

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Death-Complete-First-Novel-ebook/dp/B00KLUE8ZW/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1401420381&sr=8-7&keywords=a+life+of+death+kincade






 

The Golden Bulls, Book Two 

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Death-Complete-Second-Novel-ebook/dp/B00KLUP00E/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1401420437&sr=8-8&keywords=a+life+of+death+kincade








 
Thanks so much for your time. I hope Alex’s paranormal tale and haunting memories of murder become a bright part of your day… if you can call it that. :)


As a side note, I have a different series slotted for release through my publisher, Books of the Dead Press, later this year. The first two books are already completed, and the last in the series will follow. I’ll keep you posted on them. 



Weston Kincade ~ Author of the A Life of Death collection, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,