A Great Start to Spring Break!

Well, I must say that this has been a good start to spring break. I just finished editing Steve Khun's upcoming zombie series, have no classes to teach, and I got up this morning, ready to prepare for my Megabus trip to Chicago later this evening. For the heck of it, I figured I'd see how the episodes of A Life of Death were doing on Amazon. Low and behold, it seems quite a few readers discovered the books overnight. The initial free episodes have taken top rankings: 12th and 24th place in Family Life, 23rd in Literary Fiction, and 88th in Occult.

Also, with the episode bundles on sale at .99 a piece for 4 episodes, that's both entire books for under three bucks, 6 episodes each! No wonder they're rolling up the rankings, too. If you haven't read the first two books in the A Life of Death series, now's a great time to get your copies.

Bundle 1-4
Bundle 5-8
Bundle 9-12

Weston Kincade ~ Author of the Altered Realities series, A Life of Death collection, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,