Another Great 5 Star Book Review!

I was very happy to see the newest review from Wendy at Minding Spot, a wonderful YA book review blog. Wendy starts out her review by saying:

"Every once in a while, a book takes you by surprise and you are frozen, unable to move until you devour the whole thing. That's what happened to me with A Life of Death."

But there is so much more to her review. As an author, I read many of the comments and constructive criticisms readers take the time to post, especially bloggers. It warms my heart when a literary critic well versed in YA literature says how much a book meant to them, and needless to say, my heart was nice and toasty at how well received A Life of Death was.

To read more of Wendy's review and see what other great books she recommends, check out her book blog at Minding Spot. Over 5,000 other book lovers are doing the very same thing, watching her blog and looking for the next book recommendation they can fall in love with.

In addition, I'm happy to say that A Life of Death is now available in paperback with its revised cover through my publisher Books of the Dead Press and most other online retailers.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of the Altered Realities series, A Life of Death collection, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,