Two 5-Star Reviews in as Many Days

Last night I went to bed after reading a great new 5-star review of A Life of Death from Lisa Erler, author of the Angel series and other Christian romances. You can find her review here.

In addition, I woke up this morning to an email from a wonderful YA book blogger and critic. And you guessed it, this was another 5-star review. Ailyn Koay at Piece of My Mind finished the entire book and had this to say, "I can't wait to see what happens next. Beware, if you read this you will be chasing the series until the end." To read more, her review can be found here.

Maybe this is the sign of the start to a good day. I hope everyone's is just as enjoyable.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of the Altered Realities series, A Life of Death collection, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,