New Blog and Upcoming Author Interview

While I didn't want to make the change, certain incompatibility issues between current technologies and Facebook forced me to move my blog. And so, here I am with a new blog and a new look. I certainly hope you like the design. I'll be working through a few bugs and trying to get things figured out, but the old blog is still around for anyone who wishes to access old author interviews, announcements, and relevant posts. However, for now on with the new. I have a surprise coming up shortly, a great interview with Bracken MacLeod, whose new book Mountain Home was just published by Books of the Dead Press in e-book earlier this week.

Weston Kincade ~ Author of the Altered Realities series, A Life of Death collection of novels, and Strange Circumstances

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,